This means that after 1961, China had no licenses to produce Soviet equipment, and only increased its production. The Chinese made minimal changes to the design and announced it as their own development. However, the USSR violated license agreements in the same way - for example, in case of the RR Derwent and Nene engines.
No one forced China 1) to deny the need for de-Stalinization 2) to produce Soviet equipment without a license. If China had been flexible, it would not have had to improvise - the USSR would have provided all the necessary assistance.
That's what I wrote: they managed to assemble one (!) airplane of their own production in a year. It is possible that the Chinese assembled a few more airplanes of inferior quality that could not operate normally - this cannot be called "mastered mass production" in any way.
I don't believe any official Chinese source. Moreover, both in European and US museums I have met many errors in descriptions, but nobody cares about details - well, what's the difference whether the caliber of the gun is 76 or 57 mm?
I believe Soviet sources only in one case - if they are facsimile copies of documents. But not always.
All I wanted to say is that the Chinese managed to better unlock the potential of the MiG-19, even if forced. And the Soviets had the opportunity to do it much earlier, but were fascinated by the speed of the MiG-21, which overshadowed the higher maneuverability of the MiG-19.