What Would Your Character in South Park Look Like?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually looma, a Tit is one of two mammary glands found on a womans chest... They are primarily used for breast feeding, which is how u naturally feed milk to a newborn child.... That thing between a womans legs is called a twat, pussy or vagina....

I think it may be time for ur Daddy to talk to u about the birds and the bees....

And P-38, there are no real "Tit" birds in the USA, although up in the East, we had a species of bird called the Tufted Tit Mouse.... Its one of the very few species of birds that can go down a tree trunk upside down...

lesofprimus said:
Actually looma, a Tit is one of two mammary glands found on a womans chest... They are primarily used for breast feeding, which is how u naturally feed milk to a newborn child.... That thing between a womans legs is called a twat, pussy or vagina....

I think it may be time for ur Daddy to talk to u about the birds and the bees....

And P-38, there are no real "Tit" birds in the USA, although up in the East, we had a species of bird called the Tufted Tit Mouse.... Its one of the very few species of birds that can go down a tree trunk upside down...
oh then my dad must have been hit on the head when he told me

actually i do... with my opwn special seed....... that's how it's called in Czech...

Simp-Sperm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back