Oct 5, 2008 #21 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,862 40,286 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Tie them to the props of carefully selected warbird and rev up for a few minutes....that should teach them a thing or two!
Tie them to the props of carefully selected warbird and rev up for a few minutes....that should teach them a thing or two!
Oct 5, 2008 #22 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nah! Might spoil the props! fasten them to underwing pylon of carefully selected warbird, get airborne, then..........
Nah! Might spoil the props! fasten them to underwing pylon of carefully selected warbird, get airborne, then..........
Oct 5, 2008 #23 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Agreed, blood is too corrosive.
Oct 5, 2008 #24 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,862 40,286 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Moving target for strafing?
Oct 5, 2008 #25 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Now there's a good idea! Especially if frangible rounds are used, then the target lasts longer!
Oct 8, 2008 #26 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria I heard about this and was fairly speechless to be honest. I live in a fairly rough area and while many a good honest people I do see some families and the way they are bringing their children is fairly pathetic. Something is not right at all.
I heard about this and was fairly speechless to be honest. I live in a fairly rough area and while many a good honest people I do see some families and the way they are bringing their children is fairly pathetic. Something is not right at all.
Oct 8, 2008 #27 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Sounds like a Jeffry Dahlmer starter kit. Dahlmer was a convicted mass murderer and cannibal here in the states if you didn't know.
Sounds like a Jeffry Dahlmer starter kit. Dahlmer was a convicted mass murderer and cannibal here in the states if you didn't know.