Whats the Best Aviation FICTIONAL books you've enjoyed?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Concorde247

Senior Airman
I Daresay that most of us on this forum have a lot of Historical / Autobiographical books on world war 2 or indeed Aviation in general.

But is there any Aircraft Fiction (story) books that you have particularly enjoyed why?

To start off, I Particularly liked the books by Robert Jackson based on a fictional character called George Yeoman, his adventures in the war. The Author researched the history of each period of the war very well.

Attachments

• book_1_805.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 680
  • book_2_974.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 812
  • book_3_875.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 803
  • book_4_708.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 722
Thats just some of them, there were about 9 in total, I only have 1 other which is hurricane squadron, depicting the fall of france.

its not that easy to get them now, as they were published in the early 80's

I read "The Adventures of Jay Jay The Jet Plane" to my 18 month old son at least once every few days.

The Crimson SKies books are fun, as is the game, unfortunately I have somehow lost my CD of the game can't afford a replacement :bugger:

John Harris wrote a series about a man called Martin Falconer learning to fly during WW1, love the books, can't find them anywhere!

Kiwimac

DAVIDICUS said:
I read "The Adventures of Jay Jay The Jet Plane" to my 18 month old son at least once every few days.

Riviting Stuff!

"Catch The Pigeon" gets my heart racing everytime though. They just never seem able to waste it!

Users who are viewing this thread