Whats the Best Aviation FICTIONAL books you've enjoyed?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Concorde247

Senior Airman
I Daresay that most of us on this forum have a lot of Historical / Autobiographical books on world war 2 or indeed Aviation in general.

But is there any Aircraft Fiction (story) books that you have particularly enjoyed why?
:)

To start off, I Particularly liked the books by Robert Jackson based on a fictional character called George Yeoman, his adventures in the war. The Author researched the history of each period of the war very well.

Attachments

• book_1_805.jpg
    book_1_805.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 679
  • book_2_974.jpg
    book_2_974.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 811
  • book_3_875.jpg
    book_3_875.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 802
  • book_4_708.jpg
    book_4_708.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 721
Has anybody once read a book of the Crimson Skies series? They have a pure fictional story and some of the aircraft designs are amazing.
;)

I read "The Adventures of Jay Jay The Jet Plane" to my 18 month old son at least once every few days. :lol:

The Crimson SKies books are fun, as is the game, unfortunately I have somehow lost my CD of the game can't afford a replacement :bugger:

John Harris wrote a series about a man called Martin Falconer learning to fly during WW1, love the books, can't find them anywhere!

Kiwimac

DAVIDICUS said:
I read "The Adventures of Jay Jay The Jet Plane" to my 18 month old son at least once every few days. :lol:

Riviting Stuff!

"Catch The Pigeon" gets my heart racing everytime though. They just never seem able to waste it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back