When did you first become interested in Warbirds?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok when did i become interested in War Birds. easy. grew up on RAAF bases as a kid. Father was Lancaster Gunner as you know because i have told you so many times. by this time you maybe thinking by god that man is so proud of his father. wonder where you got that idea haha. Any way it wasn't just Lancasters but everything that flew and mounted a gun a bomb or was just a reccy military aircraft. from every period in the last 100 years. aircraft from WW1 and 2 and in between war years. Korean Malayan Vietnam Borneo Desert Storm Europe Japan Pacific you name it and i will have a look at it. Especially where Aussie British and other Commonwealth airforces flew and served and of course our US allies military aircraft. but also soviet aircraft in same before mentioned periods also german italian and french. hell just a warbird fan and simple as that, by the way stop fondling each other. here to talk about aeroplanes there are other avenues to talk about fondling in yahoo chatrooms where you can fondle to your hearts contend hahaha

by the way stop fondling each other. here to talk about aeroplanes there are other avenues to talk about fondling in yahoo chatrooms where you can fondle to your hearts contend hahaha

By the way, we mostly do talk about aircraft here. This place is a very laid back place though and we stray from the topic every once in a while and joke around. As a moderator here I say there is nothing wrong with that. The threads allways find there way back on topic.

Dont like it, too bad...

I see Adler has lack of humour must be the tuetonic in him hahaha

Nothing wrong with Brisbane. its in Queensland not Victoria and definitely no where South of Canada

Oh by the way found this today. of a 75 Squadron RAAF? Mirage. Whats for Dinner Mum. Photo taken in 1972 for Christmas celebrations at one of the Messes. Can't remember which one

Attachments

• RAAF Butterworth Malaysia.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 81
Oh by the way found this today. of a 75 Squadron RAAF? Mirage. Whats for Dinner Mum. Photo taken in 1972 for Christmas celebrations at one of the Messes. Can't remember which one

Also entrance to the Hatches Matches and Dispatches wing. More hatches then matches and dispatches according to the bottom photograph

Users who are viewing this thread