When you die...

36feet10inches

Staff Sergeant
1,077
654
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Location
Newark, UK
Without being too morbid... :rolleyes: when you eventually go to the great workbench in the sky, what would you want to happen to your collection of models when you're gone?
:lol:
 
I'd like to take them with me, but what good will it do me as I'll have wings of my own!!!

I have a mate who has a stash in the hundreds, no kidding, he has one room full of kits in pending, stacked like in a warehouse. I'm donating my stash to him, I'm sure he'll find room for them, built ones and all.

:hotsun: :hotsun:
 
Your nephew shoots them with a BB Gun
 
Funny, I've actually thought of this! I think I'd let mine go to any museums who want them, and the unbuilt kits to appreciative modellers, not 'kit collectors'. Of course, whether this would happen, I wouldn't know, as I'd be dodging fireballs......!
 
Christ man !! Since my seizures all i've thought about is death and i mean death :|
When i was i hospital i watched an old man come in who was seriously ill and they
never closed the curtains and i actually watched him die, this was totally sadening
to me as he died in such a way as my Father did and was about the same age.

My model Lancasters are to go to RAF Wickenby control tower when i go
though my son is having my BIG Lightning.....To chuck out the window lol :lol:

:!: I won't be reading this thread again :!:

MOD'S GET RID OF THIS THREAD IT'S HORRIBLE

ian.
 
Christ man !! Since my seizures all i've thought about is death and i mean death :|
When i was i hospital i watched an old man come in who was seriously ill and they
never closed the curtains and i actually watched him die, this was totally sadening
to me as he died in such a way as my Father did and was about the same age.

:shock: Bloody hell mate!
My model Lancasters are to go to RAF Wickenby control tower when i go
though my son is having my BIG Lightning.....To chuck out the window lol :lol:

:lol:

I'm too young to think about death - one aspect of the human mind that sometimes is a good thing?, arrogence
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back