Where are you from? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Born in Blackburn, England. Lived at more than 31 different addressed around the world, lived in seven countries, working in six of them and now live 16,995km (9171 miles) from my birthplace. :D 🛩️
Wow, wow, wow!!! That's a lot of things to see and say!!!

Where you ever in Middle East (Egypt included)? Or Caucasus???

Still have my '62 Nova 400 that I picked up back in '85, hopefully when all this madness here at home settles down, I'll get it into my shop and resurrect it.
My first wife, 1969, made me get rid of all my Possessions and hobbies.
First bowling, then golf, then my boat and finally my first car, '56 four door hard top Chev................................
My second wife, 2001, encouraged me to get my 2008 6.2L Chev powered Holden Ute! More an El Camino!!!!!! and I am now 79!

My first wife, 1969, made me get rid of all my Possessions and hobbies.
First bowling, then golf, then my boat and finally my first car, '56 four door hard top Chev................................
My second wife, 2001, encouraged me to get my 2008 6.2L Chev powered Holden Ute! More an El Camino!!!!!! and I am now 79!
Ya' did good that second time around, well done!

Born in the Eastern Cape in South Africa, moved back and forth between there and Germany until I was six. Moved to a different part of South Africa when I was 10, then to South West Africa (now Namibia) for a year, back to South Africa, and to the UK in 2000, where I now live in a little village in the South East, near the border of Kent/East Sussex.
I have lived at around 20 addresses, am on my third career, had to start my hobbies again twice (the last time when moving hemispheres in 2000) and have bundled my ever-growing hobby collections (some miltaria, books, models and wargame figures) through all my moves since 2000.

That's interesting!

Only thing I can add about myself, is that I have lived in all 8 sides of Tehran, plus centre.

Longest time I ever spent outside Tehran, in single location, it was the Qeshm Island, exactly before covid-19 pandemy. I was there for almost 6 months.

That's interesting!

Only thing I can add about myself, is that I have lived in all 8 sides of Tehran, plus centre.

Longest time I ever spent outside Tehran, in single location, it was the Qeshm Island, exactly before covid-19 pandemy. I was there for almost 6 months.
Qeshm Island. That would have been a hot and steamy place to live, hope you were there in the cooler months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back