Where is everyone from (the Asian Sub Continent and Australasia) (1 Viewer)

Where is everyone from (the Asian Sub Continent and Australasia)

• New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Guinea

• Indonesia

• Singapore

• Malaysia

• Vietnam

• Thailand

• Cambodia

• Laos

• China

• Japan

• Korea

• Taiwan

• Bangledesh

• India

• Pakistan

• Philippines

• Sri Lanka

• Turkey

• Saudi Arabia

• Kuwait

• Israel

• Siberian Russia

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kyushuj7w

Airman 1st Class
Where is everyone from on the Asian Sub Continent and Australasia? I know its a big land mass and maybe I shouldn't be so lazy and break it out finer. All the stan's and some of the Caucasus nations with the breakup of the former soviet union and some middle east countries. This is just what fills the first 25 poll. If your there let me know and I will add them as well.

I think what happens is the poll not being in the poll section, quickly get pushed off the most recent posts pages and gets overlooked. I just wanted to see if we had a certain number of people in a regions close to eachother or perhaps some of us could have a meet up at some time in the future for a museum/pub crawl :) .

I had planned a WW1 trip linked to some research I had been doing on a New Jersey pilot who was killed just after transferring to an American squdron after flying wih the Brits. Both he and his brother, killed a week later are buried in Bony. France. I have been able to trace his movement and training sites in England and France , his last sortie field and crash site, even a few still existing pubs and repurposed buildings. Planned on meeting a few people who have helped with the research along the way as I was going to do a loop of the UK museums like Stowe Maries old Warden etc . CV killed that last year and again this year. Forums like this can help people who have similar intersts meet up if they like or have locals help point out place to go or to stay..

Last edited:
I think what happens is the poll not being in the poll section, quickly get pushed off the most recent posts pages and gets overlooked. I just wanted to see if we had a certain number of people in a regios close to eachother or perhaps some of us could have a meet up at some time in the future for a museum/pub crawl :) .

I got it now! A nice idea! but I again say that "Buddy System" would be better use, if just for this and on a local, province or eq. level! Other than that, Marcel Marcel is active by gathering Forum mates into Virtual meetings, unfortunately, I've lost last 2 meetings! and not sure when would be next.

I had planned a WW1 trip linked to some research I had been doing on a New Jersey pilot who was killed just after transferring to an American squdron after flying wih the Brits. Both he and his brother, killed a week later are buried in Bony. France. I hve been able to trace his movement and training sites in England and France , his last sortie field and crash site, even a few still existing pubs and repurposed buildings. Planned on meeting a few people who have helped with the research along the way as I was going to do a loop of the UK museums like Stowe Maries old Warden etc . CV killed that last year and again this year.

Great story! And may their souls rest in peace.

:pilotsalute:

Forums like this can help people who have similar intersts meet up if they like or have locals help point out place to go or to stay..

One of my main reasons of staying and being active, Was, Is and will be the friendly and helpful atmosphere of this place! I've been into many many different forums, gaming, history, general, etc. ... but never seen any place better and more friendly than here.

You've all put me to shame, lol - I've added where I live to the side banner info :) .... even chose a photo.
Great!

Also please have a look to these topics:

The goal is certainly a good one. Don't know if a poll is the right way as it deprecates quickly and is not easy to search. I've met quite a few members over the years. Sometimes I just started a thread to tell where I was going and asking who would be in the neighbourhood and I know more members did it that way. By the way, there is a thread called Members meeting members where some members report that they have met up. There is quite a list.

Last edited:
The goal is certainly a good one. Don't know if a poll is the right way as it deprecates quickly and is not easy to search. I've met quite a few members over the years. Sometimes I just started a thread to tell where I was going and asking who would be in the neighbourhood and I know more members did it that way. But the way, there is a thread called Members meeting members where some members report that they have met up. There is quite a list.
You know what's frustrating, is 2013, I planned on travelling up from Sofia to the Czech Republic then cut across to the Netherlands and then on up to England with the aim to meet Roman, you and then Karl and Terry (and others who were available) but the wreck messed that all up.
As it is, I missed Tomo when I passed through Croatia in 2012 :(

You know what's frustrating, is 2013, I planned on travelling up from Sofia to the Czech Republic then cut across to the Netherlands and then on up to England with the aim to meet Roman, you and then Karl and Terry (and others who were available) but the wreck messed that all up.
As it is, I missed Tomo when I passed through Croatia in 2012 :(
I worked for a month at UCDavis in 2011. Could have easily visited you then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back