Which Russian fighter?

Which Russian fighter do you prefer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass said:
ohoh, don't forget about the hurricane, that did to 8)
The P40 Warhawk and the P63A Kingcobra also served in the Red Airforce, but the question was 'Which Russian fighter do you prefer?'
I prefare the Yak 3, but I kinda have a soft spot for the Polikarpov I-16. it's got a certain charm and one has been restored and is flying in the U.S.

Talking about Russian fighters is it true that the Ploikarpov I-16 was so bulky and heavy that it could ram enemy aircraft, smash them up too badly to continue flying and still stay in the air itself? :confused: :?:

can you believe you crazy brits trusted FRENCH PEOPLE with the über typhoon, the tempest?!?!?!??!?!?? but Tempest MkII is best but the denomination is messed up because it only entered service AFTER the MkV and MkVI for some reason

Reichsmarschall Batista

I heard of a Russian ramming two bombers (it didn't say which kind) in a P-39 then flying home..but that's not a Russian plane so I don't know why I said it.

My favourite Russian plane..YAK-9..that's not on the list so...Yak-3.

Or Russian crazyness or drunkness, or both. They all achieve the same results apart from the bravery which achieves it with less vomit, so no one is complaing either way.

I missed half of The Simpsons..damn you, damn you all the way to the firey depths of Portsmouth.

Canned Vodka, like a six-pack..GENIUS! :lol:

I missed half of The Simpsons..damn you, damn you all the way to the firey depths of Portsmouth.

Canned Vodka, like a six-pack..GENIUS!

haha, i didnt 8) i can have the computer on at the same time as the simpsons as they are in the same room!

and for the irish market, canned malt whisky - 500ml cans 8)

My computer is in the next room from my T.V so, damn.

Great idea, the Irish will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back