Which theater of War Would you choose for flying?

Which theater of World War II Would you choose for flying?


  • Total voters
    56
MP-Willow said:
Sadly acts like that are being done by young people all the time now. Why not wait! Say until you are atlest 18 :( or better untill you your married! I know that sounds oldfashioned and pruddish, but why not?

I'm a little conservator, but I don't agree with you. I don't care how old you are, when or with who you do it. All I want is that you don't do it in public.

If a 15 year old girl want to do it with a 19 year old guy, who care ? I just don't want to see it ! What is (suposed to be) made in the bedroom should STAY in the bedroom.

More importantly, if we had to wait untill wedding, I would never had done it ! I hate everything linked to religion(s). Religion is poison : that's the cause of 90% of all wars. If I was a king, I would "abolish" every religions... and have a harem... Like the Vikings : No religions, a lot of girls !
 
the lancaster kicks ass said:
If a 15 year old girl want to do it with a 19 year old guy, who care ?

and if a 12 year old had unprotected sex with a 16 year old??

Well, if a guy isn't smart enough to protect what he got between his legs, it's HIS problem. Same thing for the girl, if she doesn't care about getting pregnant, it's HER problem.
 
I will try to get this on track again...

Reading back, I dont see a real reply from me to this thread, so here is my take...

I would want to fly on the Russian Front and go against the Luftwaffe Greats such as Hartmann and Barkhorn and all the other Aces in JG53, and flying either a Lend-Lease Spitfire IX, or an La-7...
 
AS far as the plane I would most like to fly, it would be the 190D-9, hands down...

But as far as the theatre, i think that going up against the Varsity of the Luftwaffe would be more appealing than flying against alot of green American and British pilots...

More of an accomplishment i think...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back