White 13 mishap

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am hearing much talk about the pole being placed there intentionally. Apparently the neighbor had placed poles on the end of the runway last year as well, forcing some pilots to refuse to fly in the show. This is going to get nasty. This guy apparently doesn't like airshows, but I see a possible judgement being won against him now.

I am hearing much talk about the pole being placed there intentionally. Apparently the neighbor had placed poles on the end of the runway last year as well, forcing some pilots to refuse to fly in the show. This is going to get nasty. This guy apparently doesn't like airshows, but I see a possible judgement being won against him now.
Russell ain't exactly unfamiliar with lawsuits he nailed Disney for 250million hence mickey mouse on the nose of his Spit

Attachments

• 2009_02240001 2.jpg
    2009_02240001 2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 59
Man, this is going tio get very butt ugly.
Yep, I don't think this jerk thought it through all the way when he intentionally obstructed an airports flight path almost killing a pilot. I also don't think he understands how difficult it is to find or even replace a Bf-109 wing. The insurance companies lawyers are going to bury this guy, even if the jerk doesn't go to jail.

Yeah, it would be great to see this guy's ass sued off, but the big question is, did he do anything illegal? It's on HIS property, and unless he's violating a height restriction, can they sue him for anything other than being a douchebag?

Was there a flag on the pole at the time?
will there be a NDI inspection for cracks?

Last year I wanted to chop them down , and the question remains why would the pilot hit it if he was aware of them

I imagine the Bf109 keeps you pretty busy when taking off.

I read that he put the poles up a few weeks ago, but last year he rented a scissors lift and pissed everyone off.

I imagine the Bf109 keeps you pretty busy when taking off.

I read that he put the poles up a few weeks ago, but last year he rented a scissors lift and pissed everyone off.

I'm at the site fairly often the poles have been there since middle June 08

Users who are viewing this thread

Back