Who was really responsible for Blakan Russian executions?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Soren

1st Lieutenant
Feb 6, 2005
Found this recently:
exhibit

One photo shows WW1 soldiers! Straight bolt Gew98, WW1 style helmet and everything! :shock:

Soren, I trust you do not buy into this? After about 10 minutes of speed-googling, I discovered that Dr. Klaus Sojka has been on more than one occassion associated with people of very dubious character and with questionable motives. Among them, holocaust deniers and doubters, and I believe he has been quoted in far-right wing publications in Germany. Not surprisingly, when googling his name, David Irving's name also appeared a few times.

Ironic, and very sad, that this is posted on the eve of the Wannsee Conference anniversary. (Jan.20, 1942)

I've never heard of Dr. Klaus Sojka before actually, I'll look into it.

I also found a Dr. Klaus Sojka who teaches (or taught) at a university in Virginia, though I'm fairly sure this is a completely different person.

Hmm.. can't find anything that mentions that he's one of those holocaust deniers. Can you direct me ?

BTW people, let us be clear here, the Holocaust is in no way being disbuted or doubted here, it sadly very much happened. One simply cannot deny the holocaust, there are countless papers, witnesses/victims and actual SS guards confirming its existance - there's a reason that coward Himmler took that pill as-well.

The scary thing about WW2 is that under 20% of the German people were actual convinced Nazi's, and this percentage even decreased as the war went on. The last 80% were being driven into a war by these fascists. Esp. the Wehrmacht LW was less kean about the Nazi agenda, and even many of the Waffen SS were beginning to become less intrigued about the Nazi agenda as the war went on, esp. when some began hearing terrible rumors of these death camps and their purpose. I remember visiting an old prison camp kept exactly as it was when the Germans left it, and in the guards quaters are the original pictures of Hitler which they used to hang up, however there are two pictures, one on each side - and so now comes the telling part - the reason for this is made clearly visible as one can clearly see the holes left in them from German soldiers actually playing dart at the thing! So when some high ranking official would visit the picture would ofcourse quickly be turned around.

Right wing nutjobs, they think that the prison camps werent real? or run by the ss wow time to wake up you idiots, half those pics are so fake you can tell without even blowing them up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back