Who would win the western allies or Russia?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What do people think of the idea of the use of a B-36 Peacemaker being used against Russia early on? We know that at least for a number of years, early on during the Cold War, the B-29 Stratofortress cruised around without being able to be hit, so during those years what fear would a B-36 Peacemaker cause even if it was just armed with conventional bombs considering its payload was greater than a B-29?

Did the cold war front end in the jelling of fuels on the western front. ? was that diesel fuel? Does anyone know if the high octane Allied fuels were made with ethanol and not methanol? Are there threads related to aviation fuels and diesel?

Not so far as I know. But we know the Germans panicked when the B-29 Stratofortresses were flying over very high, so what about B-36 Peacemakers that have a larger bomb-load flying over and decimating Russian cities...

Not so far as I know. But we know the Germans panicked when the B-29 Stratofortresses were flying over very high, so what about B-36 Peacemakers that have a larger bomb-load flying over and decimating Russian cities...

Germans panicked? As far as I am aware the B29 didn't fly over Germany so who panicked?

Opps, sorry the Russians panicked. So if B-29s with a smallish bomb-load could do that, imagine what B-36 Peacemakers armed with incindary bombs could do to Russian cities! Any thoughts on how the B-36 Peacemaker introduction would have affected a war against Russia in 1946?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back