Whooopie!!!!!!

right after he buys a REALLY big external tank.
 
looking at some of his pictures i'd say he's already got one :wink: :lol:

I won't touch that one, Lanc.
 
Excellent achievement. I take it the 8% you missed on were nothing to do with touchdown?
Seriously you must have worked hard on this and the results reflect that.

When I get over my current problems I am after Gnomey for a ride should you get over this side of the pond.
 
Thanks all - the big challenge is in 2 weeks when i do the check ride - any of you ever make it out my way, we'll definitely go flying!!!!
 
yeah there's two ways that can be taken, fortunately FB took it in the insulting way i meant it :lol:


:evil4:
 
DONE DEAL! PASSED MY CHECK RIDE! CFII!!!!!!

:big9:​
 
Congratulations! That's a real achievement!
Would buy you a tall one if I could. And cut your shirt tall just for the helluvit.
 
Well done Joe! Congrats mate:cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back