Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good news for bacon heads everywhere.

A real study by a credible group with real qualifications who did real testing has caused a furore of indignation from a lot of people.
This actual backed up study has found that red meat and processed meat has little if any effect on the chances of developing
cardiovascular disease or cancer. In other words - you knew it was good cause you could taste it so keep eating it.

I don't usually give much credit to studies as they can be skewed but this one has been backed up with proper testing of
claims made against red and processed meat. The other thing that presses the buzzer on these things is the high number
of nasty responses from organisations that have been pushing the meme and doing well from it, including health "groups"
who claim such research is sponsored by "big animal" or whoever when they themselves are sponsored by companies
who sell wellness in the form of tablets, books, programs....

Yes, water can be very dangerous if you have too much.

How hard would it be to start a diner that made their own bacon? How popular do you think it would be among people who at there? Do you think the waft factor (the smell of sizzlin bacon in the air) would draw people over?

Also, would you probably end up raiding every asian market to get enough pork-bellies to meet the demand?

How hard would it be to start a diner that made their own bacon? How popular do you think it would be among people who at there? Do you think the waft factor (the smell of sizzlin bacon in the air) would draw people over?

Also, would you probably end up raiding every asian market to get enough pork-bellies to meet the demand?
Do you remember Farmer Vincent and Motel Hell? He made his own Bacon and Ham.

1580798781055.png

fubar57 fubar57

There is actually a compound called Coban, which if I recall has Cobalt, Barium, and Nitrogen. It is, however, acutely toxic, unlike bacon.

I found this at the Paramus Mall in NJ. They have a place that basically sells cupcakes. I noticed this one, and thought of everybody here...
0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back