Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

So much baconistic goodness!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1737476152196.png
    1737476152196.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
Huge bacon cheeseburger burrito with a pile of of bacon and creamy sauce.

IMG_20250122_065335.jpg
 
:p
 
No wonder we all grew up skinny and rationing was still around in the early 50s and no such thing as fast food in those days. :lol:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If my dogs see him, he'll be reduced to bones in under 3 minutes.........
You aint nothing but a hounddog.

Besides...Dogs know when there is a King around.
I saw a pack off pitbulls ruled by a Chihuahua. None of the 5 off them dared to touch his bowl.
His royal coolness would have had the same effect I am sure.
I have been around big dogs all my life.
It aint the size, its the attitude.

1742151746844.jpeg
 
Last edited:
You aint nothing but a hounddog.

Besides...Dogs know when there is a King around.
I saw a pack off pitbulls ruled by a Chihuahua. None of the 5 off them dared to touch his bowl.
His royal coolness would have had the same effect I am sure.
I have been around big dogs all my life.
It aint the size, its the attitude.

View attachment 821465
'It ain't the size of the dog in the fight ... it's the size of the fight in the dog'. Was that FDR?
 
That'd be a pretty cool halloween costume. I'd ditch the hat though...
I'd probably eat it ......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back