you know thor, i think when the fanatism is used for making a great party, noise, music, coreographies, giant flags, a great show, its allright. i think thats one of the coolest things about soccer.
the only thing wich sux is when the fanatism is used to make war in a stadium or in the streets. thats not good about soccer, but the greatest moments are more than the worstest ones.
What is so bad about acting that way? I enjoy soccer games. It is a lot of fun and a great sport. In all actuallity it is no different than the crazy Oakland Raiders fans.
You really should try going to a European soccer game. The atmoshere and the party is amazing.
Here are a few pics I took when I went and saw my favorite team play earlier this year (none of these are of crazy fans though...).