I have the same question for 8th AF FC.
Jim Howard got the MoH when 8th AF 354FG was attached to 8th. No other fighter pilot got one in 8th FC and maybe not even 9th, 12th and 15th.
So many DSC awards were for acts of individual heroism equal to or perhaps even more Howard..
One example comes to mind immediately. In April, 1944 Henry Brown of the 355th attacked 6 me 109s (w/o ammunition) stalking two of his squadron mates on the way home from a strafing mission. The two 355 pilots got away and did not return to help, and Brown was left with only option, namely out turning his adversaries who were now in a luftberry turn with him.
He did so, forcing each one to break and dive away while he closed on the next one. I suppose they ran out of fuel eventually because all but one individually broke away and fled when he pulled deflection.
While he was closing on number six, another 109 returned and shot him up but Brown escaped and returned to Steeple Morden.
I wonder what you had to do to get the Medal in the 8th?