Nov 25, 2017 #1 fubar57 General 37,487 27,244 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Found this while looking for Windex info... Chipping Technique Using Glass Cleaner (Windex)
Nov 25, 2017 #2 Crimea_River Marshal 47,753 16,277 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Interesting. I find that Tamiya paints react with Windex but some other acrylics don't. I clean my airbrush with Windex after using my Tamiya paints.
Interesting. I find that Tamiya paints react with Windex but some other acrylics don't. I clean my airbrush with Windex after using my Tamiya paints.
Nov 26, 2017 #3 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Wow that's interesting.
Nov 26, 2017 #4 mikewint Captain 8,356 2,291 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Not what I would have expected. Windex does not strike me as a paint remove/solvent. Must be something in the chemical makeup of Tamaya paints or the presence of Ammonium Hydroxide in the Windex
Not what I would have expected. Windex does not strike me as a paint remove/solvent. Must be something in the chemical makeup of Tamaya paints or the presence of Ammonium Hydroxide in the Windex