WIP Bristol Centaurus

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Intro

Attachments

• 2.pdf
    156.1 KB · Views: 474
Don't loose faith,I have been busy lately, Anyone up for a cylinder assembly?

Attachments

• 37.pdf
    223.9 KB · Views: 396
Anyone who has ever heard a Centaurus Radial in person knows that it's the smoothest, prettiest sounding radial engine ever! Thanks for posting the info!:D

Fantastic,keep them coming.I have been looking for just this kind of information in the manuals people are looking for section.Thanks for posting.

I have been trying for days and couldn't upload this so I hope this works! If so I will upload the rest...enjoy.

Last edited:
Thank you ,this is the best Centaurus information I have seen yet. If you have more of this manual I would be very grateful if you would show us the rest of it.Thanks again. Ken

I will upload more as i get it scanned.

Attachments

• Centaurus 18 part 1.pdf
    38.6 MB · Views: 485
Part 2,I may have to reduce the quality as its going to take a while to upload the whole manual at this rate.

Attachments

• Centaurus 18 part 2.pdf
    47.4 MB · Views: 409
I have always been curious about these engines...amazing stuff,thanks for the information,can't wait to see the rest :)

I have a few manuals on the engines a few on the fury airframe,hope to get them uploaded but it takes time as i like to clean them up a bit before doing so.

Hey I and we all thank you very much, I know its not easy to up load these. The last one part 3 is something other than Centaurus though. Thank you again, nice stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back