World Football/Soccer Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One of the all time greats, I saw him play For Napoli against Inter at the San Siro. One of only two world cup winners I saw play, the other was Nobby Stiles who also died recently. It is 15 years to the day since George Best died, those two will be enjoying a few beers in that great nightclub in the sky.

Definitely one of the best ever, sad day
I was in a Japanese plate mill doing night shift when he scored his hand of God the commentary was all in Japanese and the picture kept flickering due to magnet cranes passing the office, it took three days to get an English language Newspaper to tell me what happened lol In fairness his other goal was one of the best ever in a World Cup and they deserved to win.

I was in a Japanese plate mill doing night shift when he scored his hand of God the commentary was all in Japanese and the picture kept flickering due to magnet cranes passing the office, it took three days to get an English language Newspaper to tell me what happened lol In fairness his other goal was one of the best ever in a World Cup and they deserved to win.
yes his second goal was incredible.
just look at his time at Napoli, never won the title before he got there, never won after he left !

his whole story is great, drugs, mafia, controversy and amazing skill, incredible goals !

should make a movie :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back