WW II fighter fly-by sounds as ring tones

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

5shot

Airman
Oct 19, 2009
I made some videos of WW II fighters making fly-bys at our local airport, and put them on a page on my site. It is down a ways in this forum.

Since then, I made some MP3 files of the sounds of the planes taxiing, taking off and making low fly-by passes.

They can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

Links for downloading them ARE AT THE BOTTOM, along with two other MP 3 files of just the sounds of the low level fly-bys.

You are welcome to help yourself to the files and do with them as you wish. They can be added to a page or used to make a ring tone, etc...

Here is a link to a how-to page that provides the how to-steps to make a ring tone from any MP 3 file: Geek to Live: Make a ringtone from any MP3 - Cell Phones - Lifehacker

And here is a link to my page of fly-by videos with the MP 3 sound files: Short Fly-by Videos of WW II Fighter Aircraft

Last edited:
The audio links are at the top and bottom, The links to several different videos and pics of the planes are in-between.

Removing post and adding an update.

Last edited:
Just updated my page of WW II fighter pics and fly-by videos.

Here's the link: Pictures And Short Fly-by Videos of WW II Fighter Aircraft

And here are 2 nice group pics:

multione.jpg

multitwo.jpg

Hopefully, I will get some new videos and pics this weekend and others during this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back