WW2aircraft.net Outage Repaired!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having fires buring all around me for over three months, I've gotten used to the ash fallout and smoke so thick, the streetlights on at 12 noon...

But not the forum being down for over a week! lol

Seriously, It's good to be back!

Golly Gosh! It really is good to be back with something I can work; I mean, what else am I supposed to do at 0 stupid hundred hours in the middle of the night!?
At least the facebook thingy retained some contact, but I found it a bit cumbersome.
Hello again everyone, at last!!

Right on Robert...Extra dirty and dry for me, plueese! :D Wait, what time is it??

*waves to Charles*

I was enjoying having more toys to play with...BTW..I will still be using you guys to build my castle and tossing snowballs and of course serving drinks(even non alcoholic ones) :D

Whew, no more suffering from WW2 withdrawls! Thought I was going to have to enter a rehab program to get over the loss of the forum! Gald that's over, cause rehab is for quitters!

Man, I take a couple days off a week and a half ago and look what happens! Seems to me the site went down for a while last year when I came back from my yearly Deer hunting trip too. Strange.

Don't be offended, but I didn't notice: I was in Tokyo for a week and was otherwise occupied. :D

Tokyo? Cool, was it on business?

For the most part, yes. Little time to see much, but I did have a great time. A completely different world really. I did have some free time, but I was so exhausted from travel and jet lag that I could barely leave my hotel room when I wasn't in a meeting. I did eat very well though, excellent sushi and LOTS of beer - the best the company could buy! I may be going back again in March, hopefully for a while longer this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back