WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a surprise in the PO Box Friday. Yes, the shirts that I ordered back in Oct has arrived. I now have two collector's addition t-shirts showing WWII aircraft.net.

DBII

One time it was a site.... and when you went to X out it went through a song word by word and then finally let you X out... :(

Just to give an idea of the shirts.

Clave, these are awesome!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Hey, I received replacement shirts for the was that were lost in the mail! We need a thread to shots with the tshirts and aircraft.

DBII

Last edited:
The screenprinted shirts are nice, but when I made my logo concept, I had thought about getting it emroidered on a pocket Polo...I just haven't had time to really pursue it until recently.

So with the help of a local embroidery shop, I now have two samples of the logo. The logo will be positioned over the pocket and the three shirt colors that will really make this logo "pop" are gray, khaki and a green that looks close to a RLM70 green. (shown are the gray and khaki samples, of course)

Since these were test runs, there's a little fine tuning to be done, including a couple color corrections.

As this progresses, I'll keep everyone posted with details :thumbleft:

Attachments

• IMGP8705[800x532].jpg
    IMGP8705[800x532].jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 201
I've seen these samples in person and can tell you that they look great. A polo shirt would set it off very nice and would also look great on a hat or jacket. But that is just one mans opinion.

p.s. I'm right, you know I am.............hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back