WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: Shirts did not make it before the airshow. I had fun anyway. I wanted to talk a lady into modeling it in front of an airplane. Next time. I am still looking forward to getting the shirts.

DBII

Last edited:
Whoa.....

How did this happen??? 10 extra bucks to change the color of the shirt???? I dont have that kinda money right now for either one dammit.... Even the plain white in 2XL is 31 bucks.... I dont think I even own a shirt that costs that much...

Is there any way we can get the cost of the Plain Jane T-Shirt lowered in some way Clave???

Attachments

• Cost of Shirt2.jpg
    Cost of Shirt2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Cost of Shirt a2.jpg
    Cost of Shirt a2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 121
Yeah, the colored shirts do jump in price. I know Clave said he only makes $5 on each shirt so I sure can't hold that against him.

Maybe he could shop around for a different printer.

Yeah, the colored shirts do jump in price. I know Clave said he only makes $5 on each shirt so I sure can't hold that against him. He deserves more than that for all his work

Maybe he could shop around for a different printer.

Thor, Matt is gonna be gunning fer ya! :)

Prices are alittle odd. The first shirt ordered was the first style in the exact green that Dan has posted - for the price of $31

When I went to order the new style with the darker colors, they were $19.99 with a $4 shipping.

Same shirt but different price.

Clave, do you know who is making these - are they different companies? Maybe thats why the dif?

Whoa.....

How did this happen??? 10 extra bucks to change the color of the shirt???? I dont have that kinda money right now for either one dammit.... Even the plain white in 2XL is 31 bucks.... I dont think I even own a shirt that costs that much...

Is there any way we can get the cost of the Plain Jane T-Shirt lowered in some way Clave???

Love the idea but $40 bucks for a shirt is pricey... I wonder where the price breaks for quantity are?

There's something odd there... I will take a look at it, but as far as I know, I have only put $5 on each one and there is now way that they should come out at $30... anyway, I am back from my little trip now so I will do some checking on this asap... :confused:

OK, a quick look shows these factors are to be accounted for - which I have no control over btw:

Standard white t-shirt is $19.99 this is printed one side only

Standard white t-shirt with both sides printed is $22.99 so it costs $3 to have the front-and-back thing going on.

It also costs more for colour (which I did not realise as I have only ever bought white ones) (another $2)

Then there are size penalties for 2XL 3XL 4XL and 5XL ($3, $4, $5, $6) (which again I didn't realise)

So... hmm... if you want the cheapest option, then it needs to be single-sided print (which I will be happy to put up there) in white, and not too large a fit...

I will compare this (printfection) with cafepress and report back what they surcharge for colours and sizes - the design on theirs does no cover such a large area, but it may be worth investigating...

Well it looks like cafepress do the same surcharging thing for colour/two-sided/larger sizes - that's the way of it annoyingly enough... :mad:

I will put up a 'plain jane' shirt shortly (just the circle of roundels on the front or back only) which should come out at $19.99...

You got me curious now Clave. I'm hoping the shirts I just ordered at $19.99 per will have both sides printed. That is what I thought I was ordering with the darker color.

I also noticed that the lighter colors, the printing appeared washed as opposed to the crisp printing of the darker shirts. I thought that was why the price difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back