WWII Aircraft DVDs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marshall_Stack

Senior Airman
Sep 29, 2005
Missouri
Does anyone know of a good place to buy WWII airplane movies, documentaries, training films, etc. for a good price. I always see advertisements in magazines but they seem a little pricey. Is e-bay the place to go?

Thanks,
Kyle

P.S. Got rid of cable TV (don't miss it) but I do occasionally miss some WWII movies...

"Timeless Media Group" sells many DVD sets on military history documentaries. I'm trying to collect most of these. As far as where can you get them- if you're lucky you can find them in "Ross" stores for less than $5 each (this is where I've been able to get a few). If there is one in your area try there first. If all else fails, look at the link I provided- you are BOUND to find what your looking for 8)

Military Category

I hope this was helpful Marshall 8)

Oddly enough, I have found a few good ones at Best Buy, but I think it varies on who the local buyer is. My local Borders is terrible with it though. They prefer the sappy romantic comedies and crap like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back