I dare say that I go out of my way not to disparage the service of WW2 (and other conflicts, for that matter) having no small association with same. On the other hand, I never fear and have bee known to expose a fraud where I have definitive evidence. No exposing here, but I do find that propping up an apparently deceased veteran as a source in an attempt to validate a photo which could only have been taken with the aid of a time machine to be more than a little disappointing . . . and then to castigate those who point out the historic origins of the aircraft vis-a-vis the supposed date of the photo as some sort of attack on this same deceased veteran is simply totally out of bounds. Thou doth protest a bit too much.
And after reading the 15 pages since my original post way back when, I remain unconvinced, even when thrashed by at least one individual whom, if you spend enough time on the internet over the years, never met a a German sooper dooper weapon or operation he didn't like. No, the sooper dooper flight, by the sooper dooper aircraft did not happen. Green has a throw away line in his book, back in 1955 or so, for which the fan boy wehraboos have ever since have strived desperately and with much obfuscation and circular self citing, with this that or the other irrelevant statistic, to claim as true.