Sep 10, 2008 #1 mandoman Airman 1st Class 243 1 Joined Jan 29, 2006 Location corn contry USA WWII multiengine planes are what I like. Here is an attempt I made on a Douglas A-20 Havoc, as used by the RAF in Africa. This was an early attempt, before I discovered masking. Attachments A-20a0001.JPG 45 KB · Views: 157 A-20b0001.JPG 53.3 KB · Views: 177 A-20c0001.JPG 42.4 KB · Views: 186
WWII multiengine planes are what I like. Here is an attempt I made on a Douglas A-20 Havoc, as used by the RAF in Africa. This was an early attempt, before I discovered masking.
Sep 10, 2008 #3 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand That first pic is best really shows the size of the engines What scale? if you didn't mask at all that's a pretty nice job Looks cool in RAF livery, Nice!
That first pic is best really shows the size of the engines What scale? if you didn't mask at all that's a pretty nice job Looks cool in RAF livery, Nice!
Sep 10, 2008 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,305 38,819 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Very nice taking not using masks into consideration.
Sep 10, 2008 #5 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Not a bad effort....Nice work mate!
Sep 10, 2008 Thread starter #6 mandoman Airman 1st Class 243 1 Joined Jan 29, 2006 Location corn contry USA 1/48 scale. I use masks now, but I'm not sure they help the overall results. Thanks for the kind words.
1/48 scale. I use masks now, but I'm not sure they help the overall results. Thanks for the kind words.
Sep 10, 2008 #8 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Really....Great job !!!
Sep 10, 2008 #9 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Very nice!
Sep 12, 2008 #10 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nice!