XB-70 valkyrie vs B-1B lancer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, remember our discussion about context?

You have to factor in things like numbers of both sides, both offensive and defensive.
Problem with sims is that they go for action without regard to logistics.
this is true call of duty is more action than history but i would say it would be with no sats to track them we could have a real red dawn on our hands

Not nessecarily - NORAD has been a first line of defense for decades.
The first sign of trouble and countermeasures would be activated.
well i honesty think a call of duty style event could happen given the fact there would be not sats so by the time they got here wed be say how the heck did they go]et through

well i honesty think a call of duty style event could happen given the fact there would be not sats so by the time they got here wed be say how the heck did they go]et through
In reality, it can't happen.
The coverage by NORAD is insane - notice how F-18s or F-22s happen to suddenly appear alongside a Tu-95 when it approaches the U.S. coast?

Yeah...no surprises here.

In reality, it can't happen.
The coverage by NORAD is insane - notice how F-18s or F-22s happen to suddenly appear alongside a Tu-95 when it approaches the U.S. coast?

Yeah...no surprises here.
speaking of that tell the russians to stop flying near alaska

i would shoot on sight thatll teach them

Yeah, thats not how it works in the real world kid. Life is not a video game.

1. In real life people die. People with families and loved ones.

2. That is how wars are started.

3. The Russian bombers never entered US airspace. The closest they came was 12 miles. If some hot head shot down a Russian bomber over international airspace (a place they have every right to be.) do you realize what that would mean?

4. Do you think we don't do the same to them? This is a cat and mouse game we have played since the cold war.

Last edited:
Yeah, thats not how it works in the real world kid. Life is not a video game.

1. In real life people die. People with families and loved ones.

2. That is how wars are started.

3. The Russian bombers never entered US airspace. The closest they came was 12 miles. If some hot head shot down a Russian bomber over international airspace (a place they have every right to be.) do you realize what that would mean.

4. Do you think we don't do the same to them? This is a cat and mouse game we have played since the cold war.
idc i dont trust putin

My money would have been on the YF-12...
The internal missile bay was probably too small for air to ground ordnance.

The shape of the YF-12/SR-71 was really ahead of its time, though. A scaled down version with a frame capable of absorbing high Gs accelerations would make into a nice stealth fighter, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back