Xbox 360 Live

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
2,107
17
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Location
Winnipeg
Anyone here hooked up to Xbox 360 Live? I just bought it and have Halo 3 ready to do some shooting.

Anyone here want to hook up and do some online play with Halo 3?
 
sorry, Hunter..we are getting the kiddos a playstation. I'm weird, I feel that Halo is a little much for them(the little guys) THOUGH, dad has a Navy SEALS game in the closet.
 
And I don't do computer games, Hunter.... sorry...

Charles
 
my LIVE user name is magnocain. but i wont be playing for a few weeks so dont worry if i dont accept you
 
my LIVE user name is magnocain. but i wont be playing for a few weeks so dont worry if i dont accept you


Ok cool I will watch for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back