Xbox Live - Air Legends (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Negative Creep

Staff Sergeant
Apr 1, 2007
New Zealand
This is a community game you can get from xbox live for about 200 points. Nothing ground breaking, just a little arcade game where you can pilot a Spitfire, Tempest, 109 or 190D. It's a fun way to waste away a few hours if you're bored

screen1_Web.jpg

screen4_Web.jpg

Xbox LIVE Marketplace | Air Legends

This is a community game you can get from xbox live for about 200 points. Nothing ground breaking, just a little arcade game where you can pilot a Spitfire, Tempest, 109 or 190D. It's a fun way to waste away a few hours if you're bored

Xbox LIVE Marketplace | Air Legends

Hey thanks Negative Creep.

I'm the guy that actually made the game. So any questions, feel free to ask.

I recently released the Windows version of the game too.
You can download the Windows Demo of Air Legends here...

The game essentially the same as Xbox version, except tailored for PC slightly. e.g. rudementary Keyboard support - but I highly recommend 360 Controllers.

:p

An update for Air Legends is now available on the Community Games Marketplace.
(NOTE: if you already have the game you will need to redownload it. Microsoft don't auto notify of updates on the Community Games marketplace yet.)

It features options for speedier gameplay, and more.

* new game "Speed" option of Normal, Speedy or MANIC. These effect the aircraft speed, acceleration, turn rate and increase bullet damage noticeably. MANIC in particular should appeal to the more "twitch" gamer types. While Normal is the status quo.
* Added a 2 second invulnerability after respawning.
* Added animated score +/- for when player scores hits.
* New "Flight School" mode for learning and practicing the Controls. This is basically a free flight mode with interactive instruction, hints and tips.

Read More

p.s. the same update will be released for the Windows version soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back