Apr 5, 2017 #1 Sir Percy Ware-Armitage Airman 35 8 Joined Mar 27, 2017 Location Ontario How wonder how many other airplane enthusiasts are curious about these odd jets?
Apr 23, 2017 #2 Graeme 1st Sergeant 4,615 2,828 Joined May 31, 2007 Gotta love the early Yaks - particularly the Flora. It even looks good in American markings...
Apr 24, 2017 Thread starter #3 Sir Percy Ware-Armitage Airman 35 8 Joined Mar 27, 2017 Location Ontario Great Graeme! Thanks for sharing.
Sep 5, 2021 #5 virag mihai Recruit 7 8 Joined Mar 9, 2017 Sir Percy Ware-Armitage said: How wonder how many other airplane enthusiasts are curious about these odd jets? Click to expand... Hello! My father was fighter pilot and between 1953-1955 has flown the Yak-23.
Sir Percy Ware-Armitage said: How wonder how many other airplane enthusiasts are curious about these odd jets? Click to expand... Hello! My father was fighter pilot and between 1953-1955 has flown the Yak-23.
Sep 5, 2021 #6 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA I think it was a great little fighter. A few years ago I knew some folks who was hoping to get a hold of one to race at Reno in the jet class.
I think it was a great little fighter. A few years ago I knew some folks who was hoping to get a hold of one to race at Reno in the jet class.