Yak-23 Cockpit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Looking for some referrence materials to a Yak-23 cockpit. Thanks for any help. :thumbleft:
yak-23_1.jpg

Hi !!!
As requested,here you are.Let me know if there is a problem to download it.I'll put them separately in the case.

Attachments

• Yak-23.zip
    5 MB · Views: 220
Hi Wojtek! I'm in my office now but when I get back home, I'l try to download it. Thanks!!! :D

I guwno wielke happens... :lol: I have some weird downloading problems with your files - it's always broken... Could you pls post it as separate pictures in the attachemnets? Dzienkuje!

I've tried to make a rar file but the uploading was unsuccessful.I don't know why.:evil:
I'll try to send it in another way.Let me know if you get it via e-mail.

Yeap,The Yak-23 looks like a wast stuff.No wonder it is a forgotten fighter and not popular as Sabre is,for instance.Therefore there is a problem to find any info on it.I've had the TBU publication so far and it was the only one.I hope it was useful for you really.I'll be waiting for your pics of the model.

You are right, the fuselage....remainds me this

Question is whether the Japanese sent one to Germany in an exchange of technical data, because otherwise how would Russia have got one? Russia didn't invade any part of Japanese Empire because they were too busy with Germany and then needed to regroup.

This aircraft is post war. Not to remind you that after WW2, Germany was split up into two (4, respectively) parts. Later these were known as Western and Eastern Germany... In Eastern Germany - DDR - they had Russian militery technic on a regular basis.

Hi !!!
In addition.The first tests of Yak-23 were finished on 21 August 1947.In the same year, pilot S.N.Anochin presented the new plane during the airshow on Tushino airfield near Moscow.Yak 23 was a development Yakovlev's figters powered by a jet engine.The early jet Yak serie consists of Yak-15,Yak-17,Yak-19,Yak-23 and Yak-25.There some pictures and profiles.
pics 1-3 Yak-15
pics 4-6 Yak17 ( two first Yak-17UTI )
pics 7 Yak19
pics 8-11 Yak23 ( the last one Yak-23 UTI )

source unknown:

Attachments

• Yak15_1.jpg
    Yak15_1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Yak15_1b.jpg
    Yak15_1b.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Yak15_.jpg
    Yak15_.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Yak17_ITL.jpg
    Yak17_ITL.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 212
  • Yak17_2.jpg
    Yak17_2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Yak17_c.jpg
    Yak17_c.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 173
  • yak23_ITL.jpg
    yak23_ITL.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Yak-23_2.jpg
    Yak-23_2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 159
  • yak-23_.jpg
    yak-23_.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 189
  • Yak19.jpg
    Yak19.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Yak-23DC_prototype.jpg
    Yak-23DC_prototype.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 151
Nice pics. Where did the very last Yak belong to? Is that imatriculation of Yugoslavia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back