Yak-23 Cockpit (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoj !!!

According to my knowledge, no.It is the Rumunian prototype of the training version of Yak23.Obbreviation "DC" stands for "doubla comanda"- two seats.The plane was a standard Yak 23 adaptation.The project was issued by CTIA ( Military Air force Institute of technology ) in 1956.The second cockpit was mounted instead of the rear tank fuel.The first cockpit was for a learner,the second one for an instructor. It was different from the Russian version of the a/c where the first was a instructor and the second pupil.The aircraft wasn't armed.

:) :wave:

hi all
looking for cockpit layout and control deflections for the yak-23. I'm a modeler that uses X-plane flight sim and the yak is a project, TIA

Nice pics. Where did the very last Yak belong to? Is that imatriculation of Yugoslavia?
In Romania,Yak-23 hase flown until 1960.135/37 Fighter Regiment,at Caransebes.

Attachments

• 1-13.jpg
    1-13.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 67
Ahoj !!!

According to my knowledge, no.It is the Rumunian prototype of the training version of Yak23.Obbreviation "DC" stands for "doubla comanda"- two seats.The plane was a standard Yak 23 adaptation.The project was issued by CTIA ( Military Air force Institute of technology ) in 1956.The second cockpit was mounted instead of the rear tank fuel.The first cockpit was for a learner,the second one for an instructor. It was different from the Russian version of the a/c where the first was a instructor and the second pupil.The aircraft wasn't armed.

:) :wave:
The Yak-23 DC hase start the service in august 1957 at 135 Fighter Regiment,Caransebes.

Yak-23 DC

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back