Yank's Air Museum Today

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, to be sure, but it does seem a bit ironic that the guy who questioned the deceased pilots' qualifications, before the NTSB even had a chance to say anything, winds up in an incident in the same type aircraft. Sometimes, life hits us with a twist.
Dan Gryder was in the RIGHT seat, not PIC. Unfortunately they were shooting a bit on how the airplane responds with flaps down at altitude or something like that and he was not doing a video at the time of the crash. Looks like that one was just an old fashioned taildragger ground loop.

That video was the only DG video I ever watched. I very certainly don't agree with stating a cause and attacking qualifications before the evidence is in and I don't agree with much of what he said at all except the few facts I heard. He DID get the aircraft model correct, and not a lot else.

Likely, I'll simply refrain from checking out his YouTube content. His video reminded me of the first CPU fan I bought for a Mac Plus back in the day ... 1984 or so. It was from BlowHard Industries.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back