You know they say (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TimEwers

Airman 1st Class
Aug 28, 2010
You can give anyone a broom and or mop, which is true but if they don't know how to use them properly it makes my job twice has hard. Having to clean up their messes before I get to what I'm suppose to do.

Of course then you have the ones that just don't care because the floor guy will get it, and those are the ones I want to slap upside the head with my dirty mop, or run the scrubbing machine over their heads.

And the one who really piss me off are the ones who walk right across a floor I just waxed it.

Sometimes I hate my job, but you got to keep what work you get nowadays.

I hear ya Tim! You kow what it's lack of respect for your fellow man's efforts.I have had similar things done to me you clean and staighten things up and just dump the whole astray in the lot.These are the same people that never have had to work and if they did they suck at it.The same people I pay for there welfare check,food stamps and they are driving in a car they should not have but they lied on the forms.Yep these people really piss me off they have no respect for themselves or there fellow man but demand it from rest of society :evil: Yep Bud I feel the anger.I taught my son no matter what job you do always do it the best you can wether cleaning or building a rocket for NASA "do your best and people will notice".He got promoted six months later into another department and it's his first job and he is now 18.I think the JROTC has had some to with that and also his commanders really like him.

Keep your head high Tim and be Proud you are a notch above those that tread on You

Gotta agree with Javelin. I learned REALLY quickly in the Navy that if a guy just mopped/waxed the floor, you'd dam sure better find out FROM HIM if its okay to walk across it. Because if you didn't, you could also be dam sure that the next time you were working on a floor somewhere, him and about a dozen of his buddies would find your floor. To this day, if the cleaning guy at work is mopping, I'll either walk around, or if he tells me to go ahead, I'll walk along a single row of tiles. Only to look back and watch some other schmuck cut across the floor or wander around the room on his cell phone. Idiots.

Tim, ditto to all the above, one of my friends at work is the janitor who cleans my room. He's a old Navy Vietnam vet so we connected pretty quickly and talk every day. He too has a tough time keeping his cool at times when he is "Hey you, Janitor" or "Janitor Joe" then there are the bathrooms. For a while he was dealing with someone who actually sh*t on the floor everyday. Hang in there Tim, I truely believe that what goes around sooner or later comes around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back