Airframes

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• I understand. Terry could you check if you have set in FF option for cleaning the browser casch when closing?
    I wouldn't worry too much about the viewing thread issue, it happens to me and at first I thought someone was on my account and I changed my password :oops:
    Ive decided to change my category back to 3 on the MTO build.. is tihs acceptable?
    Hey Terry! I got 2 things of putty. Contour putty by Testors and Squadron White Putty. Grand total. 1 USD. Then I got a Proedge knife for 3 dollars and a 1/48 Stuka by Revell for 10 dollars.
    Tally ho old bean, thanks a much for the compliment on the spit.. I guess i'm doing it right for once! About the demarc line, well i'm going to leave it as gloss has been applied. Its not correct but its not too ugly or totally wrong, it sort of fits in, dont you know.

Would you happen to know any tricks for getting surface variation.. Ive seen Brett Greenes spitfire and read how he did it with thinned down black / red brown but I dont know if im supposed to trace the panel lines or do mist runs over the entire surface. Anything that will help step my weathering will help. Thanks a million mate!
    last one i offer..i know you have followe dmy thread..do you want some original Ju 88 wood for the floor like i have used ?? act fast as that is the last spare "part" i have ( spare piece.. :) )

one for luck 13..one for catch 22 and one for you..and then its out..no more and never again aviable

if so email me at

[email protected]

Guttorm
    Hello Airframe:
    yes i would be interested in the photo of the group of Boston MK-III of No.418 RCAF, do you known of any list that might link this aircraft serial number to a Squadron code TH-?

cheers
    Santiago
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back