1/32 HC Camel "Clerget Aces"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

javlin

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2007
MS
I have started the next build while I wait to complete the prop for the NI-28 and I was so close tonight but moved to fast,live and learn.So as you can see I have painted all the wood pieces Testors wood and hit them with a coat of Future and leaving to dry till tomorrow night.The propeller for the Camel I roughed up alittle with a 240grit stick to simulate a grain maybe saw that here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYTmx9WncMM might work in this instance.But my intentions is to simulate all pieces with a grain I hope?I also am going to be tring out this technique for the buckles here Turnbuckles and Eyelets Cheers

Attachments

• Camel 001 (900 x 675).jpg
    Camel 001 (900 x 675).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Camel 002 (900 x 675).jpg
    Camel 002 (900 x 675).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 154
Terry the kit is pretty decent esp since I am pretty sure I paid under $20 for it no flash and crisp lines.I will be using some of this guys efforts as a guide;good overview also Academy Sopwith Camel F.1

Thanks for the info Kevin. Looks like it can be made into a very nice model. Might try one some day - last time I built a 'Camel', it was the Revell 1/28th scale version, probably 50 years ago now! Jeez, I am getting old !!!

Yep, built that one myself, and the Fokker!
Still have the figure of the "Red Barron", wish I had the "Eddie Rickenbacher"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back