1/32 He111

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There's a 1/35th scale C47/Dakota due out from, I believe Mater Box, and I think I saw they're releasing a Ju52 also. No doubt scaled for the armour/military vehicle modeller.
I'd love the He111 (and a Dak), but I reckon there's enough problems with the 1/32nd scale Ju88 I've yet to build!

Hi guy's found this on the Revell home site
Heinkel He 111 P

Model details
Scale 1:32
Release date 10/2010
No. of parts 250
Length 513 mm
Wingspan 706 mm
Skill Level 3

Original details
Type description Bomber
Year/Period 1939
Origin D
Engine capacity 2 x 865 kW
Speed 365 km/h

04696 Heinkel He 111 P

After the Ju 88, the Heinkel He 111 was, at over 6200, the most numerous type of bomber built for the German Air Force in World War II. Although inferior to all Allied types of bombers it continued to be built until the autumn of 1944. The original concept was based on a fast Lufthansa airliner, but the urgent need fora medium bomber ultimately gave rise to the conversion of the He 111 which became the standard Luftwaffe bomber. During the Battle of Britain in 1940 the He 111 was responsible for most of the attacks. Due to the limited defence facilities losses to British fighters were high, so that it was later used for night missions or as a transport and towplane.

Revell started the He 111 large model series with the P (Battle of Britain) version. The model has the gigantic wingspan of over 70 cm and is equipped with a detailed cockpit, an open weapons bay and a highly detailed undercarriage. Thedetailing of the interior is on the same scale as that of the Ju 88.

Oh Lord I beseech thee, keep me on the straight and narrow, so that I shall not falter, and prevent me, with thine glory, from purchsasing this kit when released. For, shall it come to pass that I fail, and fall by the wayside, there shall be cast upon this earth a huge pestillence, and the fair sex shall shudder at the screams, as, if I do purchase this most glorious gift of thine, I shall be forced to buy a bigger f%$£*% house too!!!

Oh Lord I beseech thee, keep me on the straight and narrow, so that I shall not falter, and prevent me, with thine glory, from purchsasing this kit when released. For, shall it come to pass that I fail, and fall by the wayside, there shall be cast upon this earth a huge pestillence, and the fair sex shall shudder at the screams, as, if I do purchase this most glorious gift of thine, I shall be forced to buy a bigger f%$£*% house too!!!

Dogsbody you know T-stoff and C-stoff do not mix :rolleyes:

why do they have to publish it now? i mean its nice to know there will be a 111 in october but now i have to wait sooooooooooo long...

you know: the waiting is the hardest time. :p

Not long, it'll fly by. Pity it couldn't have been sooner though, then we could have had it in time for the BoB GB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back