1/32 He111

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah Ha! We've been specualting about this, after Guttorm's hints. Of course, he is unable to confirm this until Revell announce it, so is the info on LSP from an official source? If not, although it's almost certainly correct, it might be a bit premature yet. can't wait to see it though!!

They should be careful, so that they don't end up getting sued(?) by angry wifes, for their husbands lack of interest and constant disappearence to the hobby room....

....among other things!

Would be nice to have a 1/32nd scale Do17, to complete the Luftwaffe line-up for the BoB. A Lanc would be ginormous - but nice! Now, how can I extend my house at minimum (ie, zero) cost?!!

oh dear the second strike of my apparent curse and I use the term loosley first time was at Duxford with the Griffon spit in Burma scheme and I said shame no one does decals for that in 1.72 next model magazine i buy has them in, when the Ju88 was released I said I think I would have to stick to a He111 if they did that, and now look lol "oh blow* lol :lol:

Probably not Chris. Their 1/32nd scale JU88 was very reasonably priced, at around £30, or just under, when first released a year ago. It's increased a bit since then, as all kits have, but nowhere near as much as some manufacturer's price increases. At a guess, I'd say it will be around the £45 to £55 mark which, for the size, and presumed complexity, will be good value for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back