1/32 La-7 kit?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Feb 1, 2010
does anyone know if someone makes a good 1/32 kit of an La-7? I cant seem to find any.

Also, I bought a kit recently of a 1/32 Hasegawa Fw190 "fall of the Reich" and it came with metal detail parts. It was one of the funnest builds I've done! Does anyone know how to determine what other Hasegawa kits come with the metal detail?

Last edited:
I don't know of any La-7s in 1/32.

The Hasegawa Fw 190 wouldn't happen to be the "D" model would it? I have an early copy of the Fw 190D kit (copyrighted 2003), imported by Dragon, that has photo etch parts, with a sticker that reads "Dragon USA Bonus photo etched up-grade parts included". As far as I know, that was only a one time deal between Dragon and Hasegawa.

Hasegawa used to include some white metal parts with the odd kit in the 1980s. For example, the RN and RAF Phantom kits had the option of metal wheels and 'rubber' tyres. I don't think it's 'standard practice' though - maybe some of the 'Special Editions' might include PE parts?

Wurger, Thanks for the link!

Yes, the 190 was the D9 model. the "fall of the Reich 1945" edition, #08120. had metal landing gear and rims, prop blades, and a sheet of PE goodies.
p028_fw190.jpg

Hmmm, mine only has the PE, so not the same thing. Did Hasegawa, by chance, correct the length of the LG legs with the metal parts? The plastic legs look to be fully extended.

The kit comes with plastic gear too. The metal ones look pretty extended though, not entirely sure... Heres pics!
dscn7825.jpg

dscn7844i.jpg

img0044ep.jpg

Last edited:
this kit uses the old original A series wings, they released this kit in a few variations over the years before doing an all plastic newer updated kit a few years back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back