1/32 P-35 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My two year old hasnt attempted that as yet on the static models , though he did total two of my RC models. He loves the "Duff Duffs" (helicopters).

What I have found is that I need to spend a lot of time with him. Whereas when he was a 1.5 yo I could expect 3 or 4 hours of free time to work, now i have usually less than an hour. He alert and wants the attention. I dont mind....hes at a good place right now, but it slows things down considerably.

Give it a few days before making a decision. I have had my fair share of disasters, and usually it takes a few days for the emotion to wear off and allow you to think clearly.

maybe help the kids understand the value of the models by helping them to build their own in a couple of year. They wont be great, but its great to watch them try.

Oh they will be great.... you can count on it....

Just noticed Orange. My wife and I were married at Blackheath. Last time we were there we went to Orange looking for a non-existant hobby shop. Aren't we funny what lengths we will go to to find a hobby shop. Did the same thing in Tassie, nuttin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back