1/32 P-47 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

That's a bummer Kevin, and I know how you feel. One of the wing leading edge joints on my Mitchell cracked open when handling it, probably due to the stress induced by the amount of weight in the nose. Then the other landing light cover popped out, never to be seen again.
Not as drastic as your damage, but very discouraging after so many hours work.
 
Sorry to hear about the setback. Hopefully you can repair and restore the plane to its original condition.
 
With the others Kevin and you sound optimistic enough to bring it back to life.
Well it has started Geo after three years and she is still a fighter was using tamiya panel color and it's being to stubborn in coming off almost like I cleared it with future?I was rubbing some of the old wash (made) with a wet finger?but I am using alcohol to get this panel wash off Tamy cleaned would not touch it!! I got some wiped put it down for a couple of days till work gives me a reprieve.I might should look at the Trump P-47 I started at the same time?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back