1/32 P-47 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I keep cobbling it together alitte at a time,sometimes it might be an hour sometimes a tad more life is busy right now.I made the barrels for this one also and added the hydraulic lines for the wheels.Kinda slow and easy.....;)
DSC03892.JPG
DSC03890 (1).JPG
DSC03892 (1).JPG
DSC03890.JPG
DSC03891 (1).JPG
DSC03892 (1).JPG

It's looking the biz.
One small point though - the prop manufacturer's decals are upside down. Name should be at the top (root end) of each blade, with a prop blade vertical towards the tip.

Look at the B&W pic you posted. The Curtiss logo on the prop has a prop blade pointing towards the tip of the prop, with the text for the name at the top of the circular decal, pointing towards the root of the prop blade. Your model has the opposite.
Prop manufacturer's logos - Curtis, Aero Products, Hamilton Standard, Rotol etc, always have the wording 'right reading' when the prop blade is vertical to the ground (i.e, bottom blade pointing down), or, as with Hamilton Standard, for example, when the blade is horizontal to the ground, with the leading edge of the blade uppermost.

Never noticed but got it now glad I have not cleared anything yet :thumbright:

Thks Fellas maybe in the next couple of weeks she gets finished.I have been working on a watch box for a young lady at work her birthday is 7/6 and she collects watches or wears a bunch like me Leopard wood,Zebra and Aromatic Cedar.

Well as life would have IT in the last three hours of this build doing the panels line and went to flip the model over and IT hit the floor:evil: broke off the right gear, tail wheel and gunsight.Yep that's my life I can and do fix EVERYTHING for everybody else but when it comes my little measly couple of hours to myself it's not to be had.This on hold till me and the ole Man upstairs come to terms.

6 months of work:-({|=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back