1/32 P-47 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well got the gloss black base laid and while I was at black based some parts in both kits for later.This gal was 98%+ seamless :)

DSC03781 (900 x 675).jpg

DSC03782 (900 x 675).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John post 73 you can kinda see it happening in the wheel wells,The black basing just makes the recesses look darker and the areas out in the middle uneven depending on one's variation of the level of paint applied.I plan on doing the exterio panels and wheel wells on both A/C.;)

Does "Miss Caesar" look like she has that funky looking paddle prop?If so luckily the Trump kit supplied it.
Miss_Caesar_b.jpg

Got the French Blue laid last night and the OD today alittle touch around the pit for the OD no biggee.Glenn that is the asymmetrical paddle prop right? ;)
DSC03785 (900 x 675).jpg

Thks Guy's :thumbright: I still got to do some panel selection I feel the tailplanes and rudder for sure in a duller aluminum but maybe Glenn has some thought's on other panels instead of me just randomly.Then that might be the trick :dontknow:

That is the asymmetrical prop Kevin.

As far as the color variation on panels goes, for the P-47N I built in the Pacific GB, I looked at a lot of photos but in the end did what I thought looked good. Here is the masking I applied after the old aluminum was sprayed on

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back