1/350 Hase Yahagi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The build continues to move forward though a little slower due to pain in the upper back I hope to get some facet injections next week if the insurance gives it a go left work one day pain was beyond anything I have had in 18 months or so.So,I have just a little more railing to do on the aft deck area,position some a/c part parts around the hanger deck and a few more men here and there.Pics........
Yahagi 001.JPG

Yahagi 002.JPG

Yahagi 003.JPG

Yahagi 004.JPG

Yahagi 006.JPG

Yahagi 008.JPG

I am calling this one finished fellas I added a spare wing and prop to the flight deck with a torpedo on a rack underneath.I am just presenting the flight deck tonight I want to get better pics with natural lighting to really call this finished.I added a couple more PE characters but really do not care for them so in the bin box.I actually built the ladder/launch for receiving boats from other ships but my last little bit of H140 went south.I tried making up some mixtures to no avail so it waits for Chikuma.I really appreciate you guys that looked in knowing this is an aircraft forum it helps me to stay focus.Thks :salute: Kevin
Chikuma 002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back