1/350 Hase Yahagi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doing great man...:thumbright:

Now, even though it's not a big deal.....your thread title should be Yahagi, rather than Yayagi....:)

At first I was going WTH?? and I thought you said it should be Yayagi not Yahagi went to internet search found this

Yahagi was the third of four vessels completed in the Agano class of light cruisers, Wiki

and then I reread your script again surly enough I messed up:rolleyes: Wojtek you got back man ;)

Thks guys and Wojtek for the fix :thumbright:

I got quite a bit done today got all the funnels/air ducts put in place added the front antenna everything is glued down except the aft crane house.I still have alot of little bits to add but they have been sprayed and are drying ATTM.I am beginning to think I may not go down the road of a wash I like the way she looks now I also have started on the planes floats are on should be painted by Sunday I hope.
default_wink.png
Kevin

Yahagi 001.JPG

Yahagi 002.JPG

Yahagi 003.JPG

Yahagi 004.JPG

Thanks for the interest and like Guys! A small update indeed tonight to much work of late day seven tomorrow.The floats on the planes have P/E cables and props and they are twisted in the right direction for pitch.The company supplied a template for the cradles to get the launches in the right location and it worked great!!.I have got the grey on the planes and on the launch maybe pics Thursday?
Yahagi 002.JPG

I can get things done with a day off alot of little bits added to the rear deck,planes sre just about done,AA's line the front deck,AA's towers glued in and the spare floats loaded in between the AA towers and the funnel.She's getting that look .....well pics ;) Kevin

Yahagi 001.JPG

Yahagi 002.JPG

Yahagi 003.JPG

Yahagi 004.JPG

Yahagi 005.JPG

The rear deck is littered with bits and AA's and the fire hoses painted the same color as the hull red(homemade color) I then went and made a pulley and hook for the crane will add cables later.The process seems to be slowing down ATTM crossing T's and dotting I's a couple more boats need some PE and hangers/ davits need to be located.

Yahagi 001.JPG
Yahagi 001.JPG
Yahagi 003.JPG

Yahagi 004.JPG

Yahagi 005.JPG

Yahagi 006.JPG

Yahagi 007.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back