1/72 Douglas A-20G Havoc pto - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is one intricate dihedral correction process you have constructed Sergio, hope it worked.

thanks guys.
vic because I do is print the front plane of the wings on tracing paper (the deliancion), the scale of the plane this case 1/72 I put it on the wings causing the wings remain in his position I see if I have to add material on the board or taking off, after that hit and gums and weight of the pots of glue I leave it until the glue starts to get hard to take off weight not happen, because with the increasing weight increases but the dihedral I always say is more laborious than difficult, I hope it looks like touches.

I love the detail on the engines :D and the rest of the body is coming together nicely :)

thank you very mauch.
i bring you some more pics, the first pic is to make it look that the dihedral of the wings are:

18ab6b8a.jpg

as you will see this level and even so in the second and third pic but the weight ballast:

b9e8b4dd.jpg

fb25334a.jpg

the last three engine is detailed, as you can see I use copper wire electric hose 5 x 16mm, which has a thickness as you will see very acceptable, but forgive measures are measured in millimeters which is what usually spending

a3b98b7d.jpg

11b515f3.jpg

00b4c03d.jpg

Wings look nice and level Sergio but do I detect a bit of a twist in the tail or maybe it is the camera angle. No worries about the millimetres down here mate, we ditched the imperial measures decades ago.

thanks guys
this time I have been almost completely removed from the modeling, I am looking for another house to expand the family and it takes me a long time I have left open after work and will not be long for this.
vic the matter is that lower plane was right wing instead of the angle is now the bottom of the wing had very bent down and the two sides together I remain completely straight wing. That was the task

I have very little time the truth about anything I have taken today was sick with biliary colic and went to work, to do something on the plane.

finished detailing the engine,

4349bddc.gif

83579059.gif

others mounted and I start to give the flanges ranging from green field and masking, touch up areas that have not been well to give the paint finish

42c82615.jpg

4d77ea6a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back