1/72 Douglas A-20G Havoc pto - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andy thanks, I explain "spider legs" as if there the best way to simulate leakage of fluids to be raised after a little dry brush are highlighted and are very real.

Terry thank you, seven days on a diet and again as new, but engrave the mother of my wife that I can not eat liver or in the forehead or around the house

thanks guys,
I have a few days as days of rest today I could do something with the outfit you put it below

pic 1
first thing I do is paint the area you will be covered green field covering the use of vallejo modelair, mix yellow c-113 Gunze dropwise to whet your hands very light for the lights and shadows of the panels until to be yellow

54c52c3c.jpg

pic 2
olive drab with (1) of Gunze C12, diluted in a ratio of 1-3 (1 paint solvent 3) I use a mixture of acetone industrial and Gunze thinner (I think it increases the drying time of the painting), and take this aspect

8c7b1c2d.jpg

pics 3 to 5
let dry and surprise the color has done what has been obscured not expect too much of plugging shading, but I guess it shows below are resaltadra more with the paneling.
also details the effect of faded hit the green field

927b6e0a.jpg

d18746b0.jpg

5bcfb138.jpg

thk guys

I bring you some more pics, is lower depainting painted and repainted. I mean, like leftover yellow and it was not enough to save it and clean the boat and then try to see how is the yellow with medium gray.

15e8c641.gif

this was unconvincing finish

d442d284.gif

4880d812.gif

paint removal with no quarrel with the way not to touch the top and going carefully and using palletizing film and I got to got tamiya tape.

base color

38d703d4.gif

the panel lines, floor paint something light and shade before final panels to give volume to color, as in the d-9

2b849a8a.gif

9583ff9b.gif

and remains so after giving a very light hand paint diluted 75% or so much not to cover the gray panzer modelcolor after I leave this as 2 days for the paint drying treatments for the decals, but with time available to Saturday next week will be almost stopped.

always a pleasure as ye are monsters poor pending work like mine, a real pleasure.

Last edited:
ready to place the decals, mine is having a tube deficiencies, I made many mistakes when painting, the last after giving 3 coats of Klear (the decals are very shiny), I realized that the black bands ranging in I have not wings painted after case of paint and hope go well,
good look at if you have been so.

51a42438.jpg

e706c3b6.jpg

d4d40c10.jpg

faf2a76e.jpg

0c674cd7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back